Efficiency Canada Ally Benefits
As an Ally, you will receive the best information available on energy efficiency trends, technology, and policy. You will receive up-to-date communications on energy efficiency in Canada, as well as invitations to roundtables, webinars, receptions and other networking opportunities. In addition, you will receive strategic calls to action to improve energy efficiency policies at the national and sub-national level, along with helping to set the agenda for energy efficiency advocacy in Canada.
- Access to information on key policy debates and advocacy work
- Ability to participate in issue-specific roundtables and task forces
- Opportunity to lead and participate in Regional Voice Networks
- Action alerts for key public policy decisions, processes, and events occurring in your area
- Advance notice of publications and updates
- Public recognition on website and listing in our energy efficiency economy database